My travel journal of my experience of both anthropology research and the visit of my family country in Eritrea

Friday, June 30, 2006

D-dày d'Italià


one hour left till i depart this house in Cusano Milanino, Milano, ITALY... yup--another all-nighter for me.

my list of need-to-do constantly grows with new task! finally (i think) i completed everything. This site was the last one (so far). I will try my best to return online to update this site to keep anybody informed about my whereabouts, observations, and activities. It really depends on my access to Internet. I cannot expect having it all the time as i was spoiled with my pager, Blackberry and Cable Hi-speed internet at home.

In fact, I wanted to set this up to see if i could insert photograph to create this as my online travel-photograph journal. I pray things will go smoothlywith my equipments, especially batteries to my camcorder! ugh. it runs out too quickly! :(

Hurray! photo works here. Those are my adorable cousins who refused to drop me to the aeroport at 5am. I Love them DEARLY anyways. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger jester knight said...

WOOHOO!!!! Sounds like it's been a great adventure already... have an amazing trip! i can't wait to hear all about your travels! safe flight my friend :)

7:47 PM

 
Blogger Awet M said...

What a great photo! I'm adding a link to your blog in my distinguished Heretical Soapbox. :)

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home